Wednesday, May 14, 2008

the ref



Ben has this toy whistle he bought at Chuck E. Cheese. It sounds like a real whistle--loud! He recently rediscovered it, and today has started using it to let us know when Andy has done him wrong! Tonight, each time Andy took a toy from from Ben or ran him over, Ben would blow the whistle at him. He did it like 10 times in an hour. It has been cracking me up! The nice thing is, he hasn't been running to me to tattle on Andy. I guess the whistle is enough punishment! So, Kevin and I think maybe we have a little referee in the making!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

that is hilarious! what a smart boy he is.

Shellee said...

If my girls used whistles instead of tattling, can you imagine??? Maybe I could get dog whistles, then it would only bother the neighborhood pets!