Sunday, May 4, 2008

Fun in the sun!



Today was GORGEOUS! The weather was perfect, and the wind was pretty much non-existent. (Windy days are no bueno for people with allergies--Kevin and Ben!) I didn't take many pictures because I had my hands full trying to help Andy learn to pedal and steer (at the same time) his new "big-boy bike!" He did a great job, but really was only interested in making it to the playground. I think it's gonna be a while before he wears the yellow jersey! He had no interest in getting on the bike to ride back to the house. "It's just too hard!"




And one funny thing from Andy the other morning in the car...He takes off his shoe and says his big toe hurts when he bends it. So I say, "Okay, let me rub it for a minute." He says, "Well, I think I just have had too much sugar this week. I had a sucker yesterday and a Dr. Pepper, so now all the sugar is stuck in my feet. And it hurts." Ummm, I don't know what he is talking about, unless he has confused all of my talk about too much sugar hurting his teeth with hurting his feet. He makes me laugh every day.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Doesn't he look like the BIG boy he is! The sugar story was too sweet (no pun intended). It made me belly laugh.