Wednesday, July 16, 2008

summer fun

First of all, I'll update on swim lessons: they are not my favorite thing. Yesterday was worse than Monday, but today was better. Well, better after the initial meltdown that lasted from about the time he woke up until the time I walked him into the shallow end of the pool! His sweet teacher told him he could just play today--no swimming or going under. So he did get throught the "lesson" with no crying. Progress!!!


We hung out with my parents and brother and sister-in-law tonight. Here are a couple of pics from the fun:
These days, Leann either cannot think about food or is starving-no in between. This was her first plate tonight! I'm so not judging. I say eat when it feels good! I love you, Le!

Poppy says he's saving for a real pool... No kidding, Ben asked my mom if she had a pool for him, and she said no. So he tried to be resourceful. The dog bowl was fine with him! He sat in it for about 30 minutes!

Finally, here are a couple of pictures that I have taken of my boys at bedtime this past week. Sometimes they get so quiet and I wonder why. Well, apparently, sometimes, they need to accessorize before they get their beauty sleep!

4 comments:

Jen and Ryan said...

Your boys are so precious!

Judy said...

I LOVE the pictures of Ben. They were so cute & funny. I just had the best laugh I've had in a long time. Thanks for sharing.

deneise said...

name the movie...the only thing that separates us from the animals, is our ability to accessorize! (probably not the exact quote...)

marcy said...

too easy...Steel Magnolias