Monday, August 17, 2009

one, true God

I was in Andy's room praying with him last night, and he said, "Mom, our God is the ONE true God.".
I said, "Yeah, he is! How do you know that?"
"Well, when Daniel had to get in that lions' den, God made their mouths stay closed so they wouldn't eat him! And they were HUNGRY!"
He then went on to tell me that he also knows God is the one, true God because Shadrach, Meshach, and "A-ben-dee-go" didn't burn up in that fire!
***not sure if those names are spelled right, but I don't have time to look them up!

So, all that to say, I am thankful for my church, and the sweet girls who love Jesus and my kids so much that they share truths like that with them faithfully every week. Thanks Stacey, Heather, Neesie, Sarah, and Sasha! My boys are growing in truth because of you!

No comments: