Tuesday, October 28, 2008

guess what???

1. Ben wore undies all day today with zero accidents. Even dry at nap time! Praise God!!!

2. Andy ate bat wings and drank vampire blood at school today. Yummy!

So, this week, I had resolved that I was cooking dinner every night, except Wednesday. (I used to be so good about this, but I just haven't stuck with these past few weeks!) When I got home, Kevin asked me what I was making--taco salad. He said, "Sounds great!" Then he says, "We should eat out one night this week. I am craving Boston's." I said, "How about tonight?" He started laughing. What can I say? I am weak.

2 comments:

Uncle D and Aunt J said...

Yeah for Ben, what an accomplishment and what a yummy treat Andy ate! Oh and by the way, you're not weak at all, just practical. You can eat out a lot faster than you can cook and clean up. Sounds like a great plan to me.

Nana said...

I will have to bring something special back from Houston for Ben for being such a "big boy".