Saturday, April 12, 2008

Flushed!

So...last night I took the boys to my mom and dad's to spend the night (thanks, Nana and Poppy!). I was getting ready to come home, but needed to go potty first. So, as I flush the toilet (is this TMI for a blog???), my keys fly out of my pocket and down they go!!! I FLUSHED my KEYS down the TOILET! OOPS! They are gone! Those keys, by the way, were the second set I had for my car because I lost the first set, and Kevin won't let me use his set because he thinks I might lose them. He's so pessimistic...Fortunatly, last week I found the old set in the pocket of a coat I hadn't worn in a while.


In other news, Andy and I went to a friend's birthday party this afternoon. While he and the birthday boy snooped through the presents, Andy dropped one under a chair. Apparently, he bonked his head as he bent down! Can you see that bonk? There was no crying--just worried about getting the present.

1 comment:

Judy said...

I've never heard a "Flush" story like this one. I hope Nana & Poppy's toilet survived!