Tuesday, February 3, 2009

thank goodness for laptops!

I have been confined to my bed since Sunday...with pneumonia! It is no fun. And, being on day 3 of the quarantine, I am beginning to understand what my sister-in-law has felt like for the past few weeks. Granted, I do not feel like doing anything, but knowing that I couldn't, even if I wanted to, is miserable.
I am planning to return to school on Thursday, but I have been assured that it will be 2 to 3 WEEKS until I feel better.
Ummm...wow. That is a long time. I had just gotten to a point where I could run 20 minutes on the treadmill (that is a LONG time for me to run, y'all). I know it's going to be a while before I get back up to that. Frustrating!
I talked to the doctor today and he said that I shouldn't be contagious anymore, so I did get to give my boys a small hug before bed tonight. That was the first hug I've given them since I put them to bed on Saturday. I miss being a part of my family!
But, if we had only the mac, I wouldn't be able to use the computer. So, again, thank goodness for my (PC) laptop!

1 comment:

deneise said...

bhe is torrible without you!! here's hopin' the doctor is wrong & you feel better much sooner!!